AIM
G2ude

The Epic Of Balls: Pt. 1 The Epic Of Balls: Pt. 1

I lol'd

in this epic 5 part series?! wtf? lol I laughed so I gave it a 5 my boy cody (scubaclock) aka octorok says he knows u. well make more, and hurry young soldier, the lols await.

Tween-Walk Tutorial Tween-Walk Tutorial

great job

hey dude thats a pretty good stick animation. But you should feature that you can also pick up the stick mans back leg, and swing the lower part of there arm to give it a super realistic move. You can see what Im talkin about in my animation unnesseccary 2.

But yeah, tween walkin is kinda like the best kept secret. but guys like you spread the word and hopefully alot of animators out there become way better at animating. Good job dude.

HANK#4 HANK#4

sweetness

that was seriously kick ass. beyond creative and you did one hell of a job at creating on random ass animation. The bonus hank was funny too.

great job dude, this gets a 5.

Hitmonkey 2 Hitmonkey 2

I wanna see more

it look more like an intro to the actual animation. It was drawn really good, but no sound. I cant wait till you finish this.

oh, and i gave it 10 for humor because monkey hitman is just funny as hell!

Weasel responds:

ran into a little glitch there...there wasn't any animation either. it's fixed now

Erik the Juiceman: XMAS 1 Erik the Juiceman: XMAS 1

I liked it

Very cool, I thought it was good.

Angel B. Dean - Nightmare Angel B. Dean - Nightmare

cool

very cool, I liekd it. it definetly ran and was shown just like how a dream is shown, yep, very smooth, original, and coo.

Xtreme lil price Xtreme lil price

good job

that was good stuff, i liked it, real smooth animation. great job, this gets a 4.

The Ultimate Super Battle The Ultimate Super Battle

funny

yep, that was coo. the sound effects fited pretty nicely. make more of these, they were pretty funny.

yep, this gets, eh, hey! why the hell not! i give it a five!

Gilbert - Episode 1 Gilbert - Episode 1

that shit rocked

dude, i loved that. it was so freakin nice, smoothly drawn, very good FBF drawing, funny little storyline, and great concept. I love this, and not because my name is Gilber also, but because it was just a straight up good movie. please, dont be like all theose other dip shit artists and create a series, then never finish it.

this was great dude, please, continue making more episodes, I personally think this deserves front page, you rock!

Humanimation Test Humanimation Test

funny

not bad, cant wait to see more. and especially TM5. anyway, I think you guys should make more of these, LOTS more.