AIM
G2ude

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

EXCELLENT JOB

hey ringfinger, big fan. this was kick ass. lots of blood, guts, and brain, oh god was this awesome.

there was only 2 things I found wrong about it.

1) the 2 links on buttom corner dont work.

2) I CANT FIND THE DAM HIDDEN FOOTAGE!!!!

please, email me at G2udeman@yahoo.com, and give some certa tip or anything on how i can find that E.E. please, I really wanna watch it!

this gets a 5, no questions asked, great job.

Ringfinger responds:

hey thanks man

1. Yes the links do work.
2. i e-mailed to you the Hidden Footage tip.

cya

-Balancing Bubbles's- -Balancing Bubbles's-

ok?

as far as the programming goes, it was good. the graphics were nice too, BUT, I found the actual game was pretty choppy, I mean, dam it, I wanted scream!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, now that thats out of the way.

yeah, I could barely make it to 9 seconds and thats it. and why was I playing, I mean, there should be a point to it. like if you reach a certain time, you get to see differant ways on how the clown gets killed.

say for instance, 5 seconds, you get a needle in the eye, 10 seconds, beaten to death with a baseball bat, 15 gun in mouth, 20 hit by car, 25 rocket launcher. I dont know, Im just pitchin ideas.

well, hope you make an imporved version later, this was ok I guess, pretty pointless though, this gets a 3, ya did an ok job!

Nike: Escape (fixed) Nike: Escape (fixed)

pretty tight

great animation, graet use of sound effects, and a great job.

This deserves a 4.

KoRRupt responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad you think so. :)

Stick Killing 2 Stick Killing 2

heh heh, that was a good one . . . . .

nice one, the vacuum was my fav . . . ., the animation is good, and so was the humor. I'll be sure to go check out stick slaughter. Good job, "I havnt seen a good stick death toon in a while".

KoRRupt responds:

Thanks G2, I've seen you've checked out most of my anims, I aprreciate it!

ClockCrew KickUps ClockCrew KickUps

learn how to spell BROADBAND

it was fun. My high score was 27. Im sure someone else did better.

Kholard Kholard

HA HA . . . . . .

great one. If I saw this not knowing who made it, I wouldnt be suprised if I found out it was you. Very random and strange. Just right ; )

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

to the reviewer before me....

how in the hell are you gonna say the grapics were bad? he didnt even draw them! antways, good game, and pretty addicting. good job ;)

Super Pimp 1- Fat John Super Pimp 1- Fat John

a little too easy . . . . .

that was okay, but do you really think a pimp would killa guy for 1000$? ok, maybe your right, but still.

it was okay, so I gave you a 2 cause its the same old, same old.

perekyle responds:

Yea, ill work on the easy factor when my 3D graphics are in my hands. Mt friend is currently rendering them for me.

6 tips on cotton bud use 6 tips on cotton bud use

not funny

It was ok. The drawing was kinda crappy, And a PERFECT DRAWING OF HOW THE BRAIN LOOKS LIKE!!!

so I gave you a 2

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

This game rocks

I fucking love this game.