AIM
G2ude

The Epic Of Balls: Pt. 1 The Epic Of Balls: Pt. 1

I lol'd

in this epic 5 part series?! wtf? lol I laughed so I gave it a 5 my boy cody (scubaclock) aka octorok says he knows u. well make more, and hurry young soldier, the lols await.

Tween-Walk Tutorial Tween-Walk Tutorial

great job

hey dude thats a pretty good stick animation. But you should feature that you can also pick up the stick mans back leg, and swing the lower part of there arm to give it a super realistic move. You can see what Im talkin about in my animation unnesseccary 2.

But yeah, tween walkin is kinda like the best kept secret. but guys like you spread the word and hopefully alot of animators out there become way better at animating. Good job dude.

HANK#4 HANK#4

sweetness

that was seriously kick ass. beyond creative and you did one hell of a job at creating on random ass animation. The bonus hank was funny too.

great job dude, this gets a 5.

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

EXCELLENT JOB

hey ringfinger, big fan. this was kick ass. lots of blood, guts, and brain, oh god was this awesome.

there was only 2 things I found wrong about it.

1) the 2 links on buttom corner dont work.

2) I CANT FIND THE DAM HIDDEN FOOTAGE!!!!

please, email me at G2udeman@yahoo.com, and give some certa tip or anything on how i can find that E.E. please, I really wanna watch it!

this gets a 5, no questions asked, great job.

Ringfinger responds:

hey thanks man

1. Yes the links do work.
2. i e-mailed to you the Hidden Footage tip.

cya

-Balancing Bubbles's- -Balancing Bubbles's-

ok?

as far as the programming goes, it was good. the graphics were nice too, BUT, I found the actual game was pretty choppy, I mean, dam it, I wanted scream!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, now that thats out of the way.

yeah, I could barely make it to 9 seconds and thats it. and why was I playing, I mean, there should be a point to it. like if you reach a certain time, you get to see differant ways on how the clown gets killed.

say for instance, 5 seconds, you get a needle in the eye, 10 seconds, beaten to death with a baseball bat, 15 gun in mouth, 20 hit by car, 25 rocket launcher. I dont know, Im just pitchin ideas.

well, hope you make an imporved version later, this was ok I guess, pretty pointless though, this gets a 3, ya did an ok job!

Nike: Escape (fixed) Nike: Escape (fixed)

pretty tight

great animation, graet use of sound effects, and a great job.

This deserves a 4.

KoRRupt responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad you think so. :)